Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Saul Williams update and Shoes ^_^

Well I have checked Neumos website since my last post about Saul Williams and his spot has been updated with information on the concert. First things first, it is an all ages show so I shall hopefully going just a soon as I can buy tickets. On the same page it has a link to tickets which are only $15 each so I don't to have to save tons of money between now and then. Doors open at 8 and concert starts at 9. So yay >_<

Also I ordered some new shoes Saturday off of zappos to replace my old pair of Dr. Martens because they had been my dads and were very worn down. I got another pair of Docs which it said would be at my house by today, but they actually got here yesterday.
Here is a pic of one.
These ones also have the bonus of being steeltoed and about 3 inches farther up on my leg. Unfortunately, because they are so new, the leather is very stiff and because of that I have gotten blisters and scrapes on my feet even after wearing thick socks. I walk enough though that they shall ease up on my feet soon.

-Cris

No comments: